Institute for Successful Aging
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is now accepting applications and resume submissions for a Full Time Staff Accountant position.
Recent graduates, as well as those with limited accounting experience are encouraged to apply, as this will be an entry level position.
- Audit cash postings and reconcile to bank statement
- Create monthly General Ledger entries for revenue generating service lines
- Track review and escalate denials and perform billing control checks
- Assist with annual audits for CMS, payroll, and other financial requests.
- Assist with updating dashboards and KPI tracking
- Ensure monthly cash flow priorities are met by maintaining timely review of reimbursements.
- Provide detailed analysis of accounts receivable and prioritize review of aging.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Must have intermediate excel knowledge; as well as a desire to work with formulas, pivot tables and large volumes of data. Must be able to gain working ability quickly in a variety of web based platforms, and be comfortable navigating simultaneously in a variety of software systems.
- Must display eagerness to learn, willingness to help colleagues in a progressive and fast paced environment. Ideal candidate will be efficient and have strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, task oriented, and self-motivated qualities are required along with a personal approach that is patient focused and characterized by superior customer service.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $55/month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $270/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 7 Paid holidays each calendar year
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation and recognition events
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com