Visiting Nurse Association
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is currently accepting resume submissions for a PRN Physical Therapist to join our patient-focused therapy team.
The ideal candidate:
- Provides initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs.
- Establishes a treatment plan in consultation with the physician and revises it with the approval of the physician as necessary.
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary patient care plan as it pertains to Physical Therapy
- Assists the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability tests.
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop or restore functional and maintain maximum performance, using physical means, such as exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Must have graduated from a Physical Therapist curriculum accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), or its successor organizations.
- Must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have at least one year of institutional/home health experience
- Must have current CPR certification
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com