About the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
The Institute for Successful Aging is currently seeking Full and Part Time Housekeepers in Erie, PA to perform duties at either one or more of the facilities within the Institute.
Per Diem employment options may also be available.
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of housekeeping duties focusing on cleaning techniques in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment; and perform related work as required.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation and sick
- 7 Paid holidays each calendar year
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com