LECOM Home Care is currently seeking several Per Diem Home Care Aides to enhance the quality of life for the individual and their family. These PRN positions offer flexible scheduling with shifts as short as 2 hours long and up to 8 hours per day.
Services may include:
- Companion Services – Our trained staff will accompany individuals to visit friends or family, to social events, or to visit local sites around town Staff will also enjoy playing games, watching TV, and offering companionship at their home. Companion care for seniors gives them someone to socialize with, and gives the family someone to depend on.
- Personal Care – Personal care services help seniors with activities of daily living they once did for themselves, including, but not limited to, bathing or brushing their teeth.
- Meals and Nutrition – Our staff helps your loved one with a healthy, well-balanced diet. From grocery shopping to meal preparation, our staff can provide nutritious meals that appeal to all tastes and dietary restrictions.
- Transportation – Our trained staff will help get ready, accompany, and provide any assistance required to travel and arrive at the destination using LECOM’s transportation system.
- Household Duties – Staff may perform common household tasks including laundry, ironing, changing linens, dusting, vacuuming, taking the trash out, organizing, and cleaning closets.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous PCA or In-Home Care experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation from home or office to the Resident’s home.
- A clean driving record is preferred.
About LECOM Home Care:
LECOM Home Care provides personal attention for older adults who need assistance with everyday tasks. the goal is to put care and compassion first as we work to enhance the quality of life for both the individual and family members and giving everyone peace of mind.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org