About the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, is currently looking to hire both a Full-time Van Driver to work 40 hours per week and a Part-time or Per Diem (PRN) Van Driver to work approximately 0-15 hours per week transporting and assisting residents to appointments and activities.
Daytime, Evening and Weekends availabilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Previous work experience as a Driver, required.
- Previous experience transporting people or patients, a plus.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
- Discount available to LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com