About the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Restorative Aide (Certified Nurse Aide / CNA) at the LECOM Senior Living Center at 5535 Peach St, Erie PA 16509.
The Restorative Aide assists residents to gain an improved quality of life by increasing their strength and mobility. In addition, all our Aides are required to provide resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Pennsylvania, required
- 1-3 years of experience as a CNA preferred
- Restorative Aide experience preferred but not required
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual
- 7 paid holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
- Discount available to LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com