The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, is currently accepting applications and resumes for a Per Diem (PRN) Registered Nurse (RN) to pick up shifts within our 3 Skilled Nursing Facilities.
*$32.00 / hour NEW RN PRN RATE!*
FULL-TIME Opportunities are available!
The Registered Nurse combines leadership and nursing knowledge to assess patient health problems and needs, provide treatments, administer medications, and perform general nursing duties while operating in a resident-centered environment within the LECOM Senior Living Communities as assigned.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania required.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid required.
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis, decision-making, time management, oral and written communication, and computer use required.
- Be available to work at any of the LECOM Senior Living Communities as assigned;
- Work a minimum of thirty-six (36) hours per calendar month;
- Work a maximum of twenty-four (24) hours per pay period (pending staffing levels);
- Work a minimum of one (1) weekend shift per month;
- Work one (1) winter holiday (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day) and one (1) summer holiday (Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day) per year;
- Shifts will be scheduled with the DON, ADON, Nursing scheduler, or designee no later than the 15th of the current month to schedule the next month’s shift. (This does not disqualify you from picking up additional shifts during each month when available);
- Complete monthly in-service computer-based or onsite training as assigned;
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, CPR, and PPD’s as required by applicable law and LECOM Administration.
Full-Time Registered Nurse Supervisors Positions are also available. They offer the following benefits:
- LECOM’s RN / LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program. Inquire for Plan details.
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full-Time employees at no cost.
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accrual.
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation events and activities.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $32.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com