LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is currently seeking Full and Part-Time Housekeepers in Erie, PA to perform duties at either one or more of the facilities within the Institute.
Per Diem employment options may also be available.
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of housekeeping duties focusing on cleaning techniques in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment; and perform related work as required.
LECOM’s full-time employees enjoy the availability of an industry-leading benefits package, including:
- Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Health Insurance is only $235/month!
- The Health System also offers a 403(b) Retirement Plan to all employees working in excess of 1,000 hours in a year, with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full-Time employees at no cost!
- And many more benefits are available!
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.50 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org