The LECOM Visiting Nurse Association, a part of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is now offering a $5,000 to $12,000 Sign on bonus for Full Time Home Health Registered Nurse Case Managers with opportunity to earn up to $80K in total bonuses over the next 5 years!
Home Health RNs provide nursing care in accordance with the patient’s plan of care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention, coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care.
Education and experience equivalent to:
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania as a Registered Nurse
- One or more years of experience in community/home health agency or in a hospital setting; preferred.
- One or more years of RN experience.
The RN and LPN Tuition Reimbursement Program was created to assist LECOM Health employees by offsetting a portion of their educational expenses. Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses may be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to a maximum of $22,000. Inquire for plan details.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation, personal, and sick
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Employee referral program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*The Tuition Reimbursement Program is a taxable benefit. LECOM Health reserves the right to modify or terminate this program, in whole or in part, in such manner as it shall determine, either alone or in conjunction with other programs of LECOM. Modification or termination may be made by the company for any reason, including but not limited to modifications under the Internal Revenue Code or to comply with applicable state or federal regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com