LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is accepting applications for a Full Time Registered Dietitian to work in one or more of our skilled nursing facilities.
These positions are located in Erie, PA.
*Qualified candidates with limited experience and/or recent graduates are encouraged to apply, as training in provided.*
Duties to include charting, MDS responsibility , resident assessments, Diet recommendation and nutritional consults. Will assist to provide RD / DTR coverage throughout the LECOM continuum of care as well as provide services to senior adults throughout the community. Will take direction from lead building RD and Directory of Culinary Services for Lecom Senior Living communities.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $55/month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $270/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 7 Paid holidays each calendar year
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation and recognition events
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com