About the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
The Director of Nursing combines nursing knowledge with administrative skills. The Director of Nursing is responsible for maintaining a high standard of resident centered care and is expected to keep resident care running smoothly while staying within budget.
*This position is located in Erie, PA. Interested candidates must be willing to commute or relocate at their own expense.*
- Licensed as a registered nurse, or skilled clinician with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school preferred.
- Must maintain current certifications in CPR and First Aid.
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience with demonstrated expertise in analysis, decision making, time management, oral and written communication and computer use required.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accrual
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com