Are you Customer Service orientated and looking for a rewarding full or part-time position?
We invite you to apply to join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full or Part-Time Dietary Aide to work within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Duties will include serving meals to residents, basic food prep, and clean up while creating a unique dining experience for the residents.
- Previous food service, customer service, or kitchen experience a plus.
- Long Term Care experience a plus but not necessary.
**Potential exists for Part-time positions to grow into full-time roles.**
LECOM’s full-time employees enjoy the availability of an industry-leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full-Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accrual.
- Referral program.Employee appreciation events.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org