The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, is currently accepting applications and resume for Per Diem (PRN) Certified Nurse Aides – to pick up shifts within our 3 Skilled Nursing Facilities.
**$16.00 / hour NEW C.N.A. PRN Rates**
FULL-TIME Opportunities with Benefits also available!
Provides resident-centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
- Be available to work at any of the LECOM Senior Living Communities as assigned;
- Work a minimum of thirty-six (36) hours per calendar month;
- Work a maximum of twenty-four (24) hours per pay period (pending staffing levels);
- Work a minimum of one (1) weekend shift per month;
- Work one (1) winter holiday (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day) and one (1) summer holiday (Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day) per year;
- Shifts will be scheduled with the DON, ADON, Nursing scheduler or designee no later than the 15th of the current month to schedule the next month’s shift. (This does not disqualify you from picking up additional shifts during each month when available);
- Complete monthly in-service computer-based or onsite training as assigned;
- Maintain applicable licenses, certificates, CPR, and PPD’s as required by applicable law and LECOM Administration.
Full Time Certified Nurse Aide Positions are also available and offer the following benefits:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $235/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full-Time employees at no cost!
- Referral program.
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accruals.
- Employee appreciation events and activities.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com