The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is now accepting applicants for its Certified Nurse Aide course.
Applicants selected for the LECOM CNA course will receive their training at no cost, as well as books for the class. LECOM will also cover the cost for the licensing exam (terms apply).
Applicants will be offered a Full Time CNA position within one or more of our skilled nursing facilities, contingent upon successful completion of class and the final exam.
About the Class
The LECOM CNA Course is a 4 week course, with a total of 120 hours of classroom and clinical training. The first two weeks of the course will be classroom hours hosted at the Regency at South Shore, located at 322 Washington Place, Erie PA 16505, from 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM. Clinical hours will be held during the second two weeks of the course at the LECOM Senior Living Center, located at 5535 Peach St, Erie PA 16509, from 7:00 AM- 1:30 PM. Candidates who can work Full Time 2nd shift, 3rd shift, or 12 hour overnight shift upon graduation of the course will be given preference for admittance. Attendance is during the class is mandatory.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, strongly preferred
- Applicants must complete a pre-employment physical and criminal background check prior to beginning the class
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the class location(s)
Benefits (Upon employment)
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual
- 7 Paid holidays each calendar year
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
- Discount available to LECOM Fitness and Wellness Center
About the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging
With Erie County’s senior population now approaching one out of four residents, LECOM Health is committed to wellness for this growing age group. LECOM Health offers a full continuum of care from Independent Living and Personal Care apartments to Skilled Nursing Care and Outpatient services including In-Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice under the direction of the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com