Join our Team at the LECOM Institute for Successful Aging, an Age-Friendly Health System, as a Full Time – Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) within our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Full Time Openings currently on the following shifts :
- 1st Shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- 12 Hour Day Shift 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- 2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM
- 12 Hour Night Shift 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM
**Also accepting submissions for PRN (Per Diem) and Baylor (weekend only) schedules as well.**
Ask about our newly increased starting salaries! Plus, we’ve also recently doubled our shift differential for Full Time employees.
Provides resident centered care in accordance with policies and procedures while consistently addressing and communicating resident needs and concerns.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Pennsylvania.
LECOM’s full time employees enjoy the availability of an industry leading benefits package including:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $40/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $250/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- A 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service!
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time accrual
- Referral Bonus program
- Employee recognition events
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com