Parkside at Glenwood
Do you want to make an impact on the lives and well-being of our Seniors?
Consider becoming a Full Time Personal Care Aide position at Parkside at Glenwood, a beautiful, assisted living facility and part of the LECOM Insitute for Successful Aging.
LECOM Insitute for Successful Aging’s full time employees enjoy one of the MOST COMPREHENSIVE INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS PACKAGES AVAILABLE:
- Highmark BC/BS Medical Insurance with employee-only coverage costing only $55/ month!
- Full Family Medical Insurance is only $270/month!
- Employees with LECOM Medical Insurance can take advantage of waived co-pays and deductibles at LECOM physicians and Millcreek Community Hospital.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching of 100% after completing one year of service
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance is provided to all Full Time employees at no cost!
- Paid time off accruals – vacation and sick
- 7 Paid holidays each calendar year
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation/recognition events
- Employee assistance program
Pay rates start at $13.50/hr, plus shift differential.
The LECOM Institute for Successful Aging is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org